- Adding New Customer/Account -
1) Click Accounts
2) Under Account List – Click “New Account”
3) Fill Out Information – Note: After you enter Zip Code hit gear next to Zip Code Box so that Missoula MT appears. Also make sure you hit Magnifying Glass next to Lead Source and then select where they heard about us. Also remember to select Account Sub Type to select if it was a Move Out or Homeowner.
4) Then click the “Floppy Disk” to Save Account.
5) After you Save Select “New Order”
- Adding/Scheduling A New Order -
1) Always hit the “Floppy Disk” under the Detail Tab. This will create a new Order Number. When you see a new 4 or more digit number next to Order No: then you can enter the order.
2) Click Arrow Tab under the Item and you will see a list of Services. If the service is not there click on Add Service/Product. After you select you Service it will appear. You can alter price and quantity.
3) Click the “floppy Disk” to Save.
4) Click On Schedule (this is located under the Payments Tab)
5) Click on Box that your job begins.
6) A box will appear – Click On Duration Number and add the amount of hours the job will take. Also do not forget to Assign A Technician to Job.
- Completing An Order -
1) Click On Orders Tab
2) Click On Order Number (Note: Not ! Client Name )
3) Under Notes Tab Click On “Complete”
4) Add anything if Needed Then Click “Next”
5) Click On “Apply Payment”
6) Enter Amount And Payment Type
7) Hit Finish
- Printing Route Packet -
1) Click On Scheduling Tab
2) Click Print and A Drop Down Menu will appear.
3) Click On Print “Route Packet”
4) A New Screen Will Appear Click “Print Route Packet” Again
5) A New Screen Will Appear and then Scroll Down And As you do the Printer Will Appear Click On Printer
6) Hit Print using “System Dialog”
7) Hit Print
- Note: When Scheduling A Job You Need to Click arrow to go to prior or next week then go back to be able to see Job in schedule. -
- Adding New Employee/Technician -
1) Click On Company Tab (At top of page)
2) Left side in Blue Under Management Click On Employees/Users
3) Under Red (Employees/Users) Click On New Employee
4) Fill Out Accordingly And Hit Save