What is hosting anyway and why do you need it?
Well, simply put without hosting you don’t have a website. The files need somewhere to live, and that’s our server. You will always need a domain and hosting for the website to function.
What’s Included in Managed Hosting?
Managed hosting gives you more freedom and peace of mind, because we look after your site for you.
Here are the technical specs (if you don’t understand, don’t worry, that’s why we’re here):
- We personally manage every element of your website (this includes security checks, coding updates, etc.).
- You get 1 hour of web design every month. This is otherwise $75/hour.
- We only host sites we build. Our server isn’t full of junk sites that could cause problems for you. If we find sites that do not meet our standards, we will no longer host them.
- Imunify360 server protection including firewall and malware scanner
- Daily scanning (and any necessary removal) so your site stays free from issues
- Firewalls, and DDoS Prevention so that your website is always protected from network attacks
- Daily WordPress security/functionality monitoring. This ensures the backend of your site stays up to date and any vulnerabilities are addressed as soon as they’re discovered.
- Monthly Backups, they’re there if you need them
- SSL Certificate, this keeps the connection between your website and your customers secure.
We are here to help. Worrying about hosting, domains, and website management isn’t your job, it’s ours. When you call, there’s not a complicated phone tree, Sarah or Leah will be there to help resolve your problem.